Upgrade/Trade in. Horrible.....
Hannam86

I’ve upgraded 2 devices under my account at corporate store last month; sales rep informed me that I will be receiving return material through mail for trade-in within 2 weeks and credit minimum of $200 per phone(Note II). It’s been over a month and nothing came through the mail so I contacted live-chat agent for the assistance, and was informed it might take up to 2 billing cycle. Called customer service and was on the line for over 30 mins, I was informed 1-device was eligible for trade-in and the other wasn’t due to it was edge-upgrade? My question is I bought/activated both phones at the same time, how come one is eligible for trade in and the other isn’t? The call got disconnected when he was waiting for trade-in department to give him more information. 2nd attempt: Note under my account made it little easier to explain the rep, but was informed I will get $49 credit per line now, was on the line for over 40 mins. Result: Go back to the store I did the upgrade/trade in from and take care of this issue from there. REALLY?!?!?!?!? Getting tired of calling around being put on hold every time I call customer service and getting informed with different information.

In this case I’m assuming the sales rep is the one that made a mistake?

1. 1 line was under trade-in / 1 line was under edge? Why?
  2. 1 received the promo deal for it the other didn’t
  3. Lack of information given. (instruction not clear)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. * WASTED * 2 Hour

So my question is... Am I really getting $49 credit per line? or $200 as I was informed when I upgrade/trade in.

Labels (1)
0 Likes