Upgrade plan to have unlimited without upgrading phone just yet?
Jmiat

Hi, I would like to upgrade my family plan to have unlimited talk and text. My plan has 1 smartphone (iPhone) and 1 basic phone. I don't want to upgrade my phone just yet because I would like to wait for the new iPhone 6. My question is if I upgrade my family plan to have unlimited talk and text without upgrading my phones, can I upgrade later when the new iPhone 6 releases at a discounted price? Thanks very much for the replies back!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgrade plan to have unlimited without upgrading phone just yet?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can change your plan anytime you want without affecting the upgrade eligibility on any one line of the account. However if you have the unlimited data plan on any of those lines and switch to the More Everything Plan, then you will lose the unlimited data plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Upgrade plan to have unlimited without upgrading phone just yet?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jmiat,

Shopping for a new phone is always fun, especially when you are waiting a new release. Great news, you can change your plan at any point in your contract without it affecting your upgrade date. So to answer your question, you can change your plan to unlimited talk and text now and then upgrade your phone when the phone of your choice launches.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes