Upgrade
Francisco-Viezcas

I'm halfway through my contact and I want to get the iPhone 6S. Am I able to go to Verizon and apply for of device payment plan or do I have to wait until my contract is over? If I am accepted do I have to pay anything?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there Francisco-Viezcas,

Upgrades are an exciting time! I want to take a look at your account so we can try to find some options. I am going to send you a Private Message so that we can acccess the account. I look forward to working with you.

LeoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Francisco-Viezcas

Can you follow please email me @ [removed] I wasn't able to find the private message Verizon Wireless Customer Support

E-Mail address removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Francisco-Viezcas,

Greetings! I hope you're having a great night so far and that you're ready for the weekend! I'll be happy to get you the best ways of contacting us. I apologize, but we don't have an email support option. This link will take you to our few ways of contacting us. They are by phone, social media, and live chat. http://vz.to/1IczeM5

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes