Upgrading to iPhone
CRWMLW

Morning,

My Uncle has had Verizon for years and still has a flip phone. I finally convinced him into an iPhone. I also have Verizon with 5 lines. What will Verizon do on a newer iPhone if he stays with Verizon and upgrades? I see a lot of the current promotions for a free phone or BOGO are for a new line of service? He doesn't want to change phone numbers but Im thinking of adding him to my line. Any ideas? Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Upgrading to iPhone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your many years of loyalty to us, Cory. We know how important it is to ensure you get the best value when purchasing a new phone. To view all of our current online promotions click: http://spr.ly/6609yRA5V - Michelle 

0 Likes
Re: Upgrading to iPhone
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

You get the new phone, pay the upgrade fee and either you paid up front or over time.

Those "free" phones are for new lines / port-ins from another carrier. A BOGO deal will require one of the lines to be brand new or a port from another carrier. Moving a line from one Verizon account to another doesn't count as a new line and excempt from offers requiring one.

There may be a targeted promo for several hundreds off, but that's on an account basis.

0 Likes