Upset customer
nickabocker

Hi to start off I would like to say ive been a verizon cuatomer since prior to 2008 (was alltel in my area) and for the most part I have had only a couple of problems with the service weather it was a phone or a contract issue. Here it goes maybe somwone can fix this issue and make me happy again.

Starting to months ago my account was disable due to non payment.  I called in to the finance department and scheduled a echeck payment for 8-11-13 and asked for phones to be reconnected which they were and payment was taken out on 5he referenced date above. 2 weeks later my phone was shut off again so I call up verizon to make arrangements again and viola everything is taken care of by 9-18-13. Once agin I was a happy user just living paycheck to paycheck and again 2 weeks later I was disconnected! So called in and had to setup a third payment for a balance that was even due yet. I set up ONE payment to come out 10-11-13.

By 10-11-13 I was happy again phones on and heading out of town hunting Smiley Happy. Now comes the issue im upset about. On 10-15 another payment from verizon was debited from my accouny and then returned ! One NFS fee later and several phone calls verizon has no history of the attempt on 10-15 or the return. I call the bank they verify it was verizon and reverse my NFS fee. I call verizon again to verify it wont happen again and everything from there is a mystery until 10-21 when another charge was debited from my account leaving me with 44 dollars and a missed mortgage payment! I call verizon and once again they have no record of transactions past 10-11 so its an issue on my bank they say. So I call the bank they look at the transaction and say nope its verizon. So i call verizon again and after calmly telling them the situation and informing them of what I think should be done and several agents later and a request into the " treasury department" I end up talking to a very nice lady from washington by the name of amy. She looked at the account very confused and suggested to resubmit the TOPS form to the treasury department  and has been trying to help but has been unsuccessful.  Ive called in between mine and amys converaations and have been  repeatedly told different things. From it will be refunded to oh we have no record of the transactions therfore its not are fault! Im very pissed off and I want something done now!

Subject line edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes