Urgent Help
ALOBOO94

Hey I currently have a LGV10 that keeps turning on and off so Im unable to call anyone. Also on top of this problem I currently need to also put a military hold on my billing due to going on a deployment. In great need of support with this situation as soon as possible.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Urgent Help
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

ALOBOO94 wrote:

I currently need to also put a military hold on my billing due to going on a deployment. In great need of support with this situation as soon as possible.

You can suspend your line via your My Verizon account (as well as mail, fax, or e-mail your orders), i.e.,

Suspend Service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If you are under warranty or have insurance/extended warranty visit a corporate store and they'll mail you one out. If you have insurance it will be mailed overnight. If not you should pay a little extra to get it faster.

To suspend for military you can do so by signing in to your account online. As military it can be suspended for up to 3 years.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALOBOO94-

As your advocate, I want to make sure your phone and account issues are resolved. I see you were given a great link that will answer most military suspension questions and guide you from there. Please let me know how that works for you.

Now, regarding your phone restarting, when did this issue begin? Has there been a new software update or new app that was installed prior to this issue?

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes