Re: Usage and Purchase Charges
10kats

She has an iPhone 4s.

Email info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Re: Usage and Purchase Charges created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Verizon Wireless Services - View the full discussion

10kats,

I can assure you, there is no need to be concerned, that does not happen since the messages generate from her line. We can show you some troubleshooting steps to get this resolved. Please reply with the make&model of your phone.

AdaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in Verizon Wireless Services by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2011 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
bad55

Here is an update on my previous post, just got off phone with Eddie from customer service, he said tech support did begin investigation onto overage charge and have ck'd 2 months of charges and are working on third month and should be done in a week, he said as it stands now most of overage has been done away with and figures that when they are done it will likely all be gone by next billing cycle, he also said i will receive automated text in few days stating i am overdue on account but to ignore and that by time next bill comes it will be resolved, he also said tech support would probably call or text when they are done investigating, so hopefully this will be behind us and we can go on as usual

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the info. Make sure both phones are updated by dialing *228 option 2 (if yours is a 3G phone as well). It sounds like this may have been a temporary thing. If it does come up again, save the date, time and number and we can further investigate.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
lattemocha72

I'm having this exact same issue!! I never go over my data usage allowance but I'm always getting charged for this "unbilled data use" and, of course, none of the support reps have a REAL answer or justification for this charge!!

0 Likes