Use of Chat
bmeyerhoff2

I have been trying to use chat since it is almost impossible to reach anyone by phone and all the stores are closed due Covid-19. I have simple, easy to answer questions, yet the automated chat doesn't understand and I have never been able to chat with a live agent. It appears to me that Verizon is insulating themselves from their customers rather than try to secure the relationship, they are moving further away.  What a lousy way to run a business; dive into a gopher hole and keep your head buried in it. I should have changed to AT&T when I bought my Samsung Galaxy S20+. Shame on me for thinking that Verizon values their customers.

0 Likes
Re: Use of Chat
rcschnoor
Legend

If you have simple, easy to answer questions, why did you not list them if you took the time to post on this forum? The reason for this forum is for Verizon customers to help each other out. If you would have posted your questions, you may not have had to contact Verizon any further as quite often other customers are more familiar with Verizon's policies than the CS people on these forums.

Re: Use of Chat
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are dedicated to offering you efficient and helpful support that is accessible. Please tell me more about your concerns and we can offer our assistance here. YaleK_VZW

0 Likes