Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Using a new phone and current phone sim card swap help
verizonuser1919

I have an iPhone 5 that I got in July using my upgrade. Im going to purchase a new Galaxy Note 3(VW) at a retail price from Amazon.com. When I receive it can I, using a nano to micro sim adapter, just put the sim of my current iPhone in the Note and go without having to go through Verizon for anything? If so, can I then swap between phones when I please? I have done this with other carries but wasn't sure if Verizon allowed this feature.

Thanks for your help and happy holidays.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Using a new phone and current phone sim card swap help
HappyHelper

I swap out phones constantly for various reasons and I have never run into any kind of limit. And I'm talking a whole lot more than 4 times a month. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Yes, you can do the swap on-line via your MyVerizon account.  I believe you're limited to how many times you can swap phones within a billing cycle, though ... I've read four swaps.

0 Likes
HappyHelper

I swap out phones constantly for various reasons and I have never run into any kind of limit. And I'm talking a whole lot more than 4 times a month. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

That's good to know.  

0 Likes