V Cast???
spanky4350
Contributor - Level 1

We just upgraded our phones. I have a smartphone and my wife has a multimedia phone. I have the $30 data plan and my wife the $10 plan. I noticed on my bill that I also have a $15 charge for the V Cast Vpak. What is this and do I need it with my current phones?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: V Cast???
spanky4350
Contributor - Level 1

Just did a little more research and it was added to my last phone I had which was the LG Dare. With the Droid X I have now I no longer need this nor will be charged for it as it was an old plan that is no longer offered.

spanky4350 wrote:

We just upgraded our phones. I have a smartphone and my wife has a multimedia phone. I have the $30 data plan and my wife the $10 plan. I noticed on my bill that I also have a $15 charge for the V Cast Vpak. What is this and do I need it with my current phones?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: V Cast???
spanky4350
Contributor - Level 1

Just did a little more research and it was added to my last phone I had which was the LG Dare. With the Droid X I have now I no longer need this nor will be charged for it as it was an old plan that is no longer offered.

spanky4350 wrote:

0 Likes