VERIZON DATA OF 6 MILLION USERS LEAKED ONLINE-CNN 7/12/2017
UNBAC43

My husband and I were getting ridiculously high volume of phone calls and texts from all over the world,since last year, most of them commercial, some of them scary scam or phishing. Verizon knew last month our data was leaked and didn't let us know? What kind of wireless company leaks user's data? How can we trust you? What are you going to do for our suffering over a year with several scary calls a day, almost every single day? Didn't you suspected anything like this when customers complain about it? I read about these issues with Verizon on on-line forum last year. I thought something was wrong. Never had this problem before I change from AT&T to you last year. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT? ARE YOU GOING TO LET CUSTOMERS KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO COMPENSATE FOR THE SUFFERING?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: VERIZON DATA OF 6 MILLION USERS LEAKED ONLINE-CNN 7/12/2017
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Some days it would great if people would try a search of the community to see there is already a topic about the same thing they want to discuss/ask/complain/rant about. There have been at least four other threads about the same thing and the answer you want to find out the response from Verizon Wireless is easily found on the News page for the company. It was also linked in those previously mentioned threads and here it is again. Verizon responds to report: Confirms no loss or theft of customer information | About Verizon

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Re: VERIZON DATA OF 6 MILLION USERS LEAKED ONLINE-CNN 7/12/2017
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Some days it would great if people would try a search of the community to see there is already a topic about the same thing they want to discuss/ask/complain/rant about. There have been at least four other threads about the same thing and the answer you want to find out the response from Verizon Wireless is easily found on the News page for the company. It was also linked in those previously mentioned threads and here it is again. Verizon responds to report: Confirms no loss or theft of customer information | About Verizon

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.