VERIZON INTERNATIONAL BILLING PROBLEM.
agiwolf

I have been using verizon wireless over 13years for my whole family. ( me, my wife and 2 kids total 4 lines)

We have $20 international calling plan which allow 500min every month. and my wife makes phone call to south korea maybe like one or twice a week and always around 200 min in total or so.

We had no issue till last month, that we had extra $400 international calling charges came out.

I checked that she used under 500min and we are still on that plan but somehow that plan

does not cover her phone calls to south korea since last month.

I called verizon 3 times spent many hours and they said that they need to investigate and it will take 48 to 72 hours and get back to me.

Its been whole week, no reply or return call.  Even @ this moment , I am calling verzion and they put me hold like 40 min so far. I bet if this was sales call they will answer less than 5min.

Will it be easier if I take this matter to verizon store and ask guys there ?

Seemed no one really can help me and explain about this issue @ verizon billing center through phone. 

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON INTERNATIONAL BILLING PROBLEM.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's work together here and make sure you are provided with a solution. We understand that international call charges can add up quickly. Please let us know if our colleagues over the phone have provided a solution. We are here to help. 

~Gina

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON INTERNATIONAL BILLING PROBLEM.
nepick
Enthusiast - Level 2

YES! I had a similar problem for MONTHS! Finally got it resolved when I went to the Verizon store and dealt with it in person.

Verizon's phone customer service is BROKEN! They create "tickets" that no one ever follows up on. Problems drag on forever or sometimes get worse.

0 Likes