VERIZON OFFER
noe3117
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Everyone! Be very wary of Verizon's offers.

First, they texted me saying I could trade in my old iPhone for a new (free) iPhone 13. My old phone worked perfectly and I would not have traded it in otherwise.

After a very long process over the phone, they sandbagged me and told me the new iPhone 13 actually wasn't free. There would be a 2-month delay in the credits for the new phone. So, I would actually be paying ~$60 for the upgrade.

On top of that, I found out after the fact, that I could only get the free phone if upgraded to an Unlimited plan. The representative did not tell me this. And they let me proceed knowing I was expecting a free phone, but that I would not be eligible for a free phone.

I noticed I was being charged for the allegedly free phone that started this entire fiasco the third month (when they said the credit would kick in). I called @Verizonsupport multiple times. Multiple reps told me (for the first time) that I needed to have an Unlimited plan for the free phone. and that since 2 months had passed, I was no longer eligible for the free phone. I was told multiple managers would contact me to address the issue and never heard back.

Again - my old phone was in perfect condition, and I would never have done this if it wasn't for this offer.

@verizon

@verizonwireless

#verizonwireless

#verizon

@Tmobile

Re: VERIZON OFFER
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! We are saddened to hear about your experience with your trade in. We would be more than happy to fix this for you. Please DM us, so we can assist?

*Cassandra

0 Likes
Ray1982
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also have the same thing happened to me. Please beware.

kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic. Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We want you to get the promotions you qualify for and would like to review your situation a little closer. I'll be sending a Private Message, please reply to it, so we can get started.

~Maria

0 Likes