VIP customer
ed41041972
Enthusiast - Level 2

How can you check to see if you are a VIP customer with Verizon?

Ed

Asheville, NC

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VIP customer
mnwildfan2k
Enthusiast - Level 3
You should have received a card in the mail that is about the size of a credit card. If you have not seen it, you can also check with your local corporate store or by calling customer care and asking. Smiley Happy
0 Likes
wat
Enthusiast - Level 3
What happens if you are a "VIP" customer?  It seems like all customers should be treated like VIPs.
0 Likes
coraspartan
We are VIP customers (been with Verizon for 13 years now).  The only benefit I am aware of is that we can get all of our contacts switched from our old phone to our new phone for free. 
0 Likes
ed41041972
Enthusiast - Level 2

What about the phone upgrades early?

Ed

0 Likes
Question about Verizon's VIP program?
pistonsfan88
Enthusiast - Level 2
I have read a few posts on the Verizon Forums about verizon having a VIP program for customers who pay on time, have a certain rate plan and have been with verizon for more then a year?? Just wondering if this is still in tact or not? I pay my bill on time, I have a 79.00 plan with unlimited texts, pix and internet. We have been with verizon since Feb 08'. Just wondering how do we get into this VIP Status? and what are the benefits of the program?
0 Likes
Re: Question about Verizon's VIP program?
PMPInc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would just call a local store and ask because enrollment is automatic, I don't recall ever being notified and you also get a percentage discount on accessories!!

0 Likes
LukeTech
Contributor - Level 1
Being an "internal" VIP might be better than what you all describe. Holding or being on an account with 100+ lines (large business, gov, etc) gives you a lot of clout. If your company has lines with VZW, see if you can get on the company account.
0 Likes
PMPInc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I actually recieved an email stating I was a VIP just yesterday, even though I had reaped benefits from it much earlier.

The email says the following:

$50.00 off any new phone or PDA every year w/ 2 year commitment

25 % off wireless accesories

Overage Protection

Text Message Alerts if you are going to exceed your minutes, text's that offer more suitable plans per your usage etc

Waived Fees on selected transactions

Free Phone Book transfers when switching phones

http://www.verizonwireless.com/VIP for more questions or 1-800-220-1615

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
PMPInc
Enthusiast - Level 1

From the web link I posted.

"Some restrictions may apply. Subject to Customer Agreement and Calling Plan. Program membership requires customer to be current in billing. Only accounts that have been Verizon Wireless customers for 12 months and have been on either a single-line Calling Plan or a primary line on a Family SharePlan® with a monthly access of $79.99 or higher for the past 6 months are eligible for VIP membership. Corporate-liable and business lines are not eligible".

0 Likes