basspro
Contributor - Level 1

I got something in the mail telling me that I was a VIP customer. What does this mean, what are the benefits, and how did I become VIP?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VIP
mnwildfan2k
Enthusiast - Level 3

Text Alerts - If you are trending to exceed your min for the month, you will get a free text from VZW informing you that a price plan change may be cost effective for you.

25% off accessories at any time (not including clearance accs. or the Network Extender)

Waiver of fees: Activation ($35), Restocking ($35), Number Change ($15), Annual Upgrade ($20), Phone Book Transfer ($10)

Annual Upgrade - must complete 12 of 24 months on $79.99 or higher calling plan - $50 off device

You became a VIP by completing 12+ months of tenure, and on an eligible plan for at least 6 months.

0 Likes
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3

I got the same welcome to the VIP club as well.   I'm puzzled why there is so little about it on the main Verizon pages.   There are some good perks in belonging and I can't argue with the price of membership either . . . FREE!

:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
BKP

I was told the Network Extender *is* eligible for a discount if you're VIP.

I went in to buy it... they re-affirmed that the Extender gets the VIP discount... and then the sales twit told me I'm 1-1/2 weeks short of my VIP status, so he wouldn't sell it to me at the discount...  Same twit that wouldn't upgrade my phone at 22 months (even though "New Every Two" is good at 20 months -- and never bothered telling me the primary line is good for an upgrade at 12 months). 

I'll be looking for a new Verizon outlet to do business with...

0 Likes