VSP internal error accessing data?
Nebigfoot
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon Support and Protection getting internal error accessing data please try again later

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: VSP internal error accessing data?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rj_in_va_beach,

We do not want to give up on your S3. We appreciate you providing the steps you have already taken in efforts to get VSP to work. This helps us avoid completing the same steps over again. However, let’s make sure we have covered everything. Is your operating system up to date? Have you recently backed up your S3 to the Verizon Cloud? http://vz.to/1wzL0ps

Our next step would then be to complete a factory reset. Once the factory reset is complete we can test out the function of the application on your S3. Click on the link for steps on how to complete and keep us posted with your progress. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-59267/

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nebigfoot, accessing data is something that we do each and every day. Let's get to the bottom of this issue. What type of device are you attempting to access data from? Is the device connected to Wi-Fi?
LorenB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Nebigfoot
Enthusiast - Level 1

Galaxy S4.  Happens either on WIFI or just through your network.  This happens when I attempt to run VPS Verizon Protection and Support.  I agree to the terms and conditions hit continue and then get the message.

TeeJay123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same story here. This has been going on for months. I called Verizon and they told me it's my phone and that I need  a new one. 😕

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nebigfoot,

Thanks for sharing those details with us. It's a must that we get to the bottom of what's going on with the Verizon Support & Protection app, so I've sent you a Private Message. Please check your inbox and respond there.

ShawnteJ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rj_in_va_beach

I'm having this exact same issue on my Galaxy S3 - whether on Verizon's network or on WiFi ... I launch the app, check the box for agreeing to Verizon terms & conditions, click on 'Continue', and then after clicking on 'OK' to the "Data Connection Required" notice, I repeatedly get the message "Internal error accessing data. Please try again later."  I've tried clearing the cache, and I've tried completely uninstalling & reinstalling the app - nothing solves this problem.  Apparently others have the same issue - has any solution been found yet (besides "get rid of your phone")?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rj_in_va_beach,

We do not want to give up on your S3. We appreciate you providing the steps you have already taken in efforts to get VSP to work. This helps us avoid completing the same steps over again. However, let’s make sure we have covered everything. Is your operating system up to date? Have you recently backed up your S3 to the Verizon Cloud? http://vz.to/1wzL0ps

Our next step would then be to complete a factory reset. Once the factory reset is complete we can test out the function of the application on your S3. Click on the link for steps on how to complete and keep us posted with your progress. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-59267/

YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes