VZ will not honor samsung promotion
rcyphermd
Enthusiast - Level 2

I bought the S20 ultra using the VZ "chat" representative. I  have a screen shot that I will get a $350 trade in and pre-order bonus. I called VZ support and they said they will not honor it because the agent made a mistake. Even though I have a screen shot of the offer on their website and his chat, they will not honor it. Any suggestions? I wasted 90 minutes of my life with their support help to no avail.

0 Likes
Re: VZ will not honor samsung promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rcyphermd,

We're sorry to hear you were misinformed. We can relate to how a promotion can be a determining factor. What were the specifics of the promotion you were offered? What steps were you advised you had to take?

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes
rcyphermd
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was to have a $200 trade in for my Google phone and $150 promotion for early ordering of the Samsung s20 Ultra. They refuse to let me email or text documentation because the Verizon supervisor said they have no mechanism to receive it. I can't imagine a Communication Company being unable to receive an email, fax, or text! They suggested I go to a local store. Can you imagine that fiasco?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rcyphermd, I'm so sorry to hear of the difficulty you have had with this promotion! We know how important it is to receive the deal you were offered. We have sent you a Direct Message, so we can assist with your specific concerns. Please reply to our message for additional assistance. 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes