VZSWITCH250 rebate misleading
Haz777

I'm new to Verizon,  coming from different carrier. Back on December 2020 I transferred 6 lines from another carrier to Verizon and took advantage of the promotion rebates Verizon has. Two lines with devices that I brought over have the  VZSWITCH250 rebates came back invalid because I have to make a device  transaction with at least $699.

I am hesitant to post this in the Verizon community. I have spent quite some time here reading all members posts about rebates, promotions, overall service they get from Verizon. I tried to resolve the issues I faced in my 1st month with Verizon by calling the customer service. I spent hours on the phone and sadly this didn't workout. Every customer representative try to help with promises that never happen. No one seems to resolve issue, I even escalated it to the supervisors. Every representative tells me a different story why the rebate was invalid. This so frustrating and I gave up to follow up by calling to resolve this. I didn't expect this service with being a customer for only a month. 

0 Likes
Re: VZSWITCH250 rebate misleading
Haz777

It has been over 6 months for this post and no one from Verizon replied to the post or even contacted me. I want a clear explanation why I'm denied these two rebates for swtiching and bringing my own device. Why the device has to be at retail price $699? The device work on your network with no issue. I'm still demanding my rebates for switching to Verizon.

0 Likes