VZW Service Has Been Getting Worse
Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

I feel like VZW Service has been getting worse. First the 5G is a joke I will be in a 5G area and I don't get any Internet or able to send any MMS messages. Leaving my phone useless. Over the weekend for the first time I been a customer from 2006 I experienced something a major issue. I was in a 4G LTE area with 4 bars and I had no Internet I have tried so many SIMCards. But it was just not me with this issue my mother had the same issue sitting right next to me. I can't send picture messages because the upload speeds are so bad less then a Meg and Download of 5Mbps. According to VZW coverage maps my home is NOT in a 5G area. But my phone says 5G and a network App I downloaded says I am in 5G(NSA) network. So I think a lot of times I am really in 4G LTE but my phone says I am in 5G to make VZW network seem better. That or there 5G really needs work.

Re: VZW Service Has Been Getting Worse
Ebrown7258
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been a customer for 18 years and I used to brag about how good the service was! Now...I'm seriously contemplating leaving Verizon with my 10 lines because it's ridiculous how bad it has gotten!!

Chels23
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’ve been experiencing this same exact issue for almost a month now. Can’t use the phone in my home which I’ve never had an issue before. Have been to the retailer numerous times to no resolution. But of course they’ll charge me for a new sims card which also didn’t work. They charge entirely too much for some mess that doesn’t even work, and then are unavailable to speak with a rep. Please update if you’ve reached a resolution. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. A reliable service is a must and we are here to help. This is not the experience that we want you to have with your service. What is your ZIP Code?Can you tell us more about what happens when you try to call, text or use data?  ~Roger

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This has gone on for far too long.  Let's turn this around.  A private message is being sent to assist you further.

-Sean

0 Likes