Verison not honoring their promotions - ready to switch
BNovkovic
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was offered a loyalty discount in July 2021 that would give me unlimited internet as long as I also sign up for auto-pay. The agent assured me my monthly price would stay the same $133. Now 5 months later and more than 8 hours and 10 reps I am paying $152. They all call the previous agent I spoke to a lier. Each agent I spoke to promised to fix the issue and the new bill comes not fixed. I have screenshots of the loyalty discount promised and they called that agent a lier too. Maybe version needs to train their people better and honor what they promissed. After being a 10nyr customer I am ready to switch. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verison not honoring their promotions - ready to switch
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@BNovkovic ,

We're sorry to hear that you want to leave us, especially after accepting a special offer on your account. We offer many plans with unlimited data already, and Auto Pay can provide additional discounts to those plans, so there's definitely a lot more going on here that we'd need to know about. As all of our current Auto Pay discounts have this requirement, are you using a credit card or a bank account (or debit card) with your Auto Pay?  -Russell

0 Likes
BNovkovic
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello Russell, it is not the auto-pay that is troubling. It is that I was offered a loyalty discount and it was  applied for a few days and removed. Now no one can apply it apparently and my bill is 20$ more monthly than it was. 

After so many calls you would think someone would have solved it after many promises. After being a 10 yrs customer with no issues this is not the expected treatment.

After more than 10 hours and 5 months of trying to fix this I have given up and will look elsewhere while I also look into a civil suit since no one can solve this for me even with having evidence of the offer with screenshots.

This thread is is more of a heads up to other consumers not to believe promotions that are offered as they might never get them. Agents get you to comply and then the customer is a lier in the end.

Thank you Russell for trying. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate this information. We can certainly take a look into any loyalty offers that were provided to you. Please respond to a Private Note we I am sending your way. *Austin

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

I am very sorry to hear what you have been through. But I must ask, is there anything Verizon has been able to do other then "I AM SORRY TO HEAR WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING" No Punt intended... I have just hear it so much. "I UNDERSTAND" and the "LET ME TRANSFER YOU" to just be disconnected or sit in QUE for 15 to 20 minutes and have automated operator come on and state "Thanks for calling Verizon" and disconnect...? Just asking for a friend.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
BNovkovic
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, yes it was a lot of that but they now have reached out and are trying to fix my concern. I just expect a lot more and spending 5 months to fix an issue is not ok. 

0 Likes