Verizon 5G offer
Customer17

I spoke to 4 Verizon reps today and received 4 completed different explanations of the 5G upgrade/trade in offer. The offers were hundreds of dollars different. It is completely frustrating that there isn’t any consistency. As a customer, you assume that you are just being taken advantage of. 

Very disappointing!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon 5G offer
Denverclimber
Contributor - Level 1

I'm  online with a Supervisor,  same thing... promotions don't  show up on my account,  therefore they cannot offer me any deals. Been with Verizon over twenty one years. I'm  getting tired of dealing with this company!  They are full of lies, deceptions.  Yet. They gladly Take my payment every month, one line, 7gb plus rollover, $86.00 per month. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Denverclimber

This is never the way we want you to feel as it is always our goal to provide excellent customer service, and we certainly do not want to see you go. What's going on, how can we help?  What 5G offer are you referring to?

0 Likes
Denverclimber
Contributor - Level 1

Get a Regional Manager to call me.  The Supervisor once again did or could not offer anything. I see many folks here on the forum are totally disappointed and dissatisfied with Verizon. Twenty one years, never missed a payment. You treat me, and other loyal customers like... you fill in the blank.  I used to get satisfaction from VZ. Not in the last two years. Your company has deteriorated with customer service.  Shame on you. 

0 Likes
Customer17

I was trying to upgrade our plan to the 5G unlimited, per the commercial you are running in my area. We wanted to trade in 4 phones on 4 lines. The first person I spoke with gave me the best price. I wanted to confirm with my husband and call back, but the deals got worse from there. Spent HOURS on the phone with no upgrade and no new phones. If a supervisor could call me, without the runaround, I would appreciate that. The reps I spoke to wore me out!!

0 Likes
Denverclimber
Contributor - Level 1

After I posted here, got a text from supposedly VZ, telling me they tried to call, was disconnected. I call this total you know what as the phone is right here, no notification of call, reception at the house is exceptional.  They texted me to cover their you know what... so they could tell their boss, they tried. Save yourself the time and effort,  nothing less than a call from a regional manager will suffice. You folks, by my own experience and reading parallel stories from others here tell me that you just churn and burn existing customers and try to entice customers from other carriers, and even then, your company messes it up or makes false promises. I don't trust the current management style. Used to, but your deceptions are evidence you are not to be trusted. 

0 Likes
Customer17

I would like to be contacted, but not even an attempt.  I have also been a paying customer for 20 plus years. May be time to move on. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Customer17, we definitely want to help make sure that you can get the best information possible from your trade in and upgrade. So we can look into this, please send us a Private Note. 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want the best experience for all our customers, Denverclimber. We don't always have discounts available for our plans. There isn't anything anyone can do to create a discount for you. If there isn't anything available showing on your account, you are more than welcome to check back later as things do sometimes change. Regarding the 55+ discount, this is something that is only available in specific states. It is not available every where. Were you planning on purchasing a new device? Were you looking to upgrade your plan? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Customer17, no need to worry! We ca check on this with you to see exactly what is going on with the values for the trade in devices. So we can look into this, please send us a Private Note! 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes