Verizon Cloud App - Not Compatible with Device
StinkyPete

Is there any way to get my contact and other data from the Verizon Cloud to my new phone without installing the Cloud App on my new phone (it lists it as not compatible in the Play Store)?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Cloud App - Not Compatible with Device
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can definitely help with that StinkyPete. We know how important it is to have the option to transfer your backup. Most of our smartphones have access to Verizon Cloud, is this an older model phone? What model phone? If it's not compatible in the Play Store, it sounds like it's not a Verizon Wireless phone. Please clarify if it is.

If it's not a Verizon Wireless phone, then you will not be able to use Verizon Cloud to sync your content.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model is incompatible?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can definitely help with that StinkyPete. We know how important it is to have the option to transfer your backup. Most of our smartphones have access to Verizon Cloud, is this an older model phone? What model phone? If it's not compatible in the Play Store, it sounds like it's not a Verizon Wireless phone. Please clarify if it is.

If it's not a Verizon Wireless phone, then you will not be able to use Verizon Cloud to sync your content.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes