Verizon Cloud from Gigabit 2.0 doesn’t work on a phone
IVM

I have Verizon Cloud 2TB on my FiOS account. It was working fine, until I subscribed to Verizon Mobile and created One ID. Now I can’t login on the phone, it says that I have no Cloud subscription. I suspect it tries Cloud on the mobile account, but my Cloud is on FiOS. Few calls and chats were totally fruitless. I have Cloud that I can’t access now. Help!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud from Gigabit 2.0 doesn’t work on a phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, IVM. We are very sorry to hear about the troubles you've encountered with the Verizon Cloud. We certainly want to make sure that this is working correctly. So that we're updated, can you please share with us how you subscribed to the Verizon Cloud using one User ID for Verizon Wireless and Verizon Fios? 

-Brett

0 Likes
IVM

Thank you for replying me. I had initially only FiOS Gigabit 2.0, which came with Cloud. Everything was working fine with my FiOS Verizon ID.  Then a month or so later I got mobile, and converted my ID to One ID. Now when I open the Cloud app on my phone it says that my account has no Cloud. 

My FiOS ID doesn’t work at all in the app, it says the user doesn’t exist. only the One ID is accepted and then I get the error that I didn’t subscribe to Cloud

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You are very welcome. We certainly are happy to help. Thank you very much for sharing all of these details with us, IVM. This definitely helps. For further clarification, can you please share the steps you took to have your Verizon Fios Cloud and your Verizon Wireless Cloud under the same User ID?

-Brett

0 Likes
IVM

I think something along these lines

https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-237999/

I had only FiOS, many years. Then got mobile, registered a new account, since couldn’t use my FIOS one, then merged it like in the link

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing the step you took to merge your My Verizon profiles. We are going to send you a Private Note to assist you further with your Verizon Cloud. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
imtrain

I am having this same issue after merging my Fios and Wireless accounts with Verizon One ID.  How can I access my 2 TB cloud storage? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your service is important, especially if you are having Verizon Cloud access issues. We are here to help. We sent you a Private Note.  ~Gilbert

0 Likes
lklapper

I have the same issue.  I just got the Fios cloud as part of my  internet.  What is the trick to use it in the iPhone with the cloud app?   I also have the one ID.  The app uses my phone number as the if and it cannot be changed.  

0 Likes