Verizon Correspondence Team
ltpratt
Enthusiast - Level 1

To whom it may concern,

I spoke with Verizon representative Garvin on June 30, 2020 regarding international charges to my phone bill.  He was combative in his response, and directed me to contact the Verizon Correspondence Team.  I have a letter in progress to send to the PO Box, but wanted to see if there was a resolution.  The call was made from my cellphone to France, but according to the charges applied to my bill (not just once, but twice for the same call), I believe these charges to be an error in the system and would like the charge to be dropped from my bill.

For the time being, I have accepted a $25 inconvenience credit from Garvin and have paused my auto-pay in the meantime while awaiting a resolution response, but ultimately, I am not asking for any kind of discount passed what my normal phone bill should be without the international charges (usually in the $130’s).  As you can see from my account, I have been committed to paying my bills on time for the past nearly 4 years that I have been a Verizon Wireless customer, and hope that this can be resolved quickly!

Thank you,

Levi

Re: Verizon Correspondence Team
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Itpratt, thank you for contacting us today. We know how frustrating billing errors can be, and we'd love to help. Apologies for the way Galvin responded to you, we're here to help. Please send us a Private Note to better assist. 

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes
ltpratt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Ubaldo,

I've sent you a private message and appreciate your communication moving forward.

0 Likes
KJen17

I am having a lot of issues with Verizon.  

The issues I have had cover customer service, billing, sales, trade-in, shipping, receiving .... pretty much all departments at Verizon.

I have been told to contact the Correspondence Team.  

I found this link - how can I get help?

Thank you.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes