Verizon Customer Support - Fake messages?
PaulBoon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is any one else feeling IGNORED or NEGLECTED by these "Verizon Customer Support" people/bots on Community dashboard?  I have on multiple occasions tried to send them private messages per their requests and have not been responded to.  This is going on week 3 of my attempts.  I am pretty certain the policy is for these responses from Customer Support to show that they are "taking care of their customers concerns" in PUBLIC VIEW but in reality not much is being done to support.  

I would love to hear other people experiences with the ACTUAL SUPPORT they are getting through this community and any suggestions on how to get through to them would be extremely welcome.  

Thanks to the community in advance.  

Re: Verizon Customer Support - Fake messages?
PaulBoon
Enthusiast - Level 3

PaulBoon_0-1618426556855.png

Here is my sent box.  Nothing in my Inbox except one reply that they didn't respond to afterwards.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There are many ways to contact us to resolve account concerns, complaints, or comments, PaulBoon. This particular forum is primarily a peer-to-peer forum, so there are often delays in our replies. It is upsetting to hear that your Private Notes to us have gone unanswered. Since you have commented in two different community threads, we will send this response to both threads. You may reply to our Private Note (or to each one sent to each thread) or, for more timely discussion of your issues, contact us in a different way https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/. Either way, we are eager and willing to help you resolve the matter at hand.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
PaulBoon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Georges_VZW

I responded to you and still am waiting for your reply via private message.  Hopefully I will hear back from you ASAP.   

As you pointed out this may not be the forum to get my issue fixed but I already attempted via Verizon customer service.  The reason I'm here is to hear what others got to say and what their experiences were.  Also to get this conversation out in the open as many of us have privately been snubbed when it's just customers vs Verizon reps.  

I'm waiting...  I hope we get this resolved as Verizon is sending me message everyday to collect the bill.  I'm not paying until you guys adjust my account to where it should be as I do have the evidence and forwarded to you guys multiple times. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, PaulBoon.

Upon viewing our thread of conversation, it looks like we replied 3 times in private and asked you to authenticate your account, so that we can help, but you continued to reply in public. Please reach us in a Private Note to authenticate your account and continue. We want to help and ensure all of your concerns are addressed and resolved. 

CelesteR_VZW

0 Likes
PaulBoon
Enthusiast - Level 3

CelesteR,

Upon your reply? Don't frame this as if I'm not attempting to respond to each and everyone of you...  This is getting ridiculous.  Below is my sent box which have continuously being ignored until I post on the forum.  

PaulBoon_0-1619189155101.png

I have provided the tracking number you guys  requested more than on 1 occasion.  Your kind of response shows lack of due diligence and a flaw and ignorant technique because you didn't thank that there are customers out there that understand how show proof to your baseless claim and protected homecourt (Verizon forum).  

May I suggest you just begin solving the problem instead of making these excuses?  It creates an unnecessary anger to your long time customers and childish to say the least. 

0 Likes
PaulBoon
Enthusiast - Level 3

This was shared with your team inside the private message that you claimed I didn't provide.  Don't be so ridiculous:

PaulBoon_0-1619189831899.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to ensure that we address your concerns and not ignore your issues. I apologize if this was not done in the previous message. I want to make sure it is done now here with me. So that your privacy is guarded and protected, please contact us via this link as we will need to investigate further. Please click https://twitter.com/login? 

0 Likes