Verizon E-gift to AT&T customers
jaxjagfan

I sent an Verizon Messages E-gift card to my son whom is on AT&T but he can not view it.  He get the message "multimedia message" only. There are no links or other information.  I know in the past those customers had problems getting MMS from us vzw customers.  I just want to be able to access the card and maybe email or screenshot him the information.  Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon E-gift to AT&T customers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your son to be able to enjoy your excellent gift.  In this case I want to clarify a few items.  What sort of phone does your son use?  Has he had trouble with multimedia messages in the past?  Lets get this tracked down and resolved.
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bluehaven

I am having the same problem with a Sprint customer. Customer service chat wasn't any help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bluehaven,

We want to see you enjoying the gift of givin through Verizon Messages. Did you encounter any issues when you send your gift? What is your friend seeing on their end? What type of devices do each of you have?

SandyS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bluehaven

No issue sending it. My friend has a Galaxy S5 with Sprint. All she sees is a text message that says "Multimedia Message". I received an email that confirmed my purchase but I didn't get any type of confirmation from Starbucks so I don't have any info to follow up with them. Also email said I could check status of purchase on my account but nothing is listed.

0 Likes
bluehaven

I have a Galaxy Note 5

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to see that. There are a couple of gift options that are becoming more popular. Please tell us the type of gift. Was is on vzw services? We will work together on this.
BobbyN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bluehaven

I sent a text messages using Verizon messages app. I clicked attachment and one of the options included sending a Starbucks egift. I purchased a 10 gift which said it would be added to my bill. I continued the message and it was sent. The receiver got a MMS but it was just a message. There wasn't anything attached (no barcode, no confirmation). All I received was an email that stated a purchase was made but it isn't showing ono my account.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@bluehaven

Thanks for the additional information.  That information helps.

If delivery to an ineligible device fails, the purchase is reversed following delivery failure and a credit is applied to the customer’s account.  The credit will appear on your bill.  I suggest monitoring the credit card bill to ensure the credit is applied.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes