Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon FIOS Gift CARD Redemption difficulty
louiethepup

Unless you have nothing better to do but follow up on when you will get your gift card and then when you can redeem it you will not ever get the card. I called a couple months after signing up and was told I had to wait 90 days. Then apparently I got an email saying I had an offer (not that my gift card was ready for me to validate). I didn't see the emails - even though I do go in my app all the time to get the verizon up rewards and other promotions like disney and apple. I called to see if they would honor resending the card and they said no - because it was a promotion. So ridiculoust. The promotion was when I signed up for FIOS I would get a card, not go through a waiting period and then watch diligently and respond to every "offer" email they send just to get the card. I am super upset and want everyone to know to consider that the $200 card isn't really a card for signing up. If Verizon was interested in keeping their word they would reactivate the card or take money off my bill.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon FIOS Gift CARD Redemption difficulty
KH-OrnEsh

These forums are dedicated to products and services offered by Verizon Wireless.
For help with Residential Verizon Fios issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Fios Community.
Thank you.

0 Likes