Since November 2018, Verizon Wireless and the Verizon Store Manager; Jacob [removed] have refused to resolve Bad Service per statements.
Verizon Wireless Email Messages make it clear, Verizon Representatives and Managers REFUSED to read Compliant or REFUSED to resolve Complaint based upon Vague Bureaucrat Response that REFUSES/FAILS to Address problems.
1. Bad Service: imposed by Verizon Store (1747 E. Williams Field Road - Gilbert, AZ 85295) since the November 2018 purchase
2. Theft: Merchandise returned, declined refund and Manager refused to resolve.
3. Verizon Store REFUSED to Fix/replace the recently sold LG V30 Cellular under Warranty, December 2018.
4. Lying: Store Manager refuses to tell truth, constantly changing his story.
5. Denying Service: Verizon Wireless and Regional Manager REFUSED to BAD Service & Theft.
6. Store Manager REFUSED to resolve Bad Service DELIBERATELY before 4 December 2018.
7. Verizon Wireless email & text Messages, inform me I have pay more money for being veteran... Discrimination.
8. Verizon Wireless Refusal to resolve Bad Service, known since 19 November 2018 purchase.
9. Discrimination against Veterans was confirmed by Verizon Wireless Customer Service.
Verizon Store Manager (1747 E. Williams Field Road - Gilbert, AZ 85295) incapable of telling the truth... Pathological Liar.
Verizon Store Manager (1747 E. Williams Field Road - Gilbert, AZ 85295) Has RECEIVED the Verizon Accessories and REFUSED to refund my money.
Verizon Store Manager; Jacob [removed] , has made himself the problem, by DELIBERATELY Refusing to resolve the problem He created since 19 November 2018 through 4 December 2018 and continues to create more problems and Bad Service.
Store Manager and Salesman REFUSED to disclose Cancellation Date
Verizon Store Manager is fully aware his salesman lied.
Verizon Salesman, Informed the Verizon only sells a couple of cellular; 3, available to choose from, Verizon Doesn't carry a variety or assortment of Cellulars.
Verizon Salesman, Refused to explain charges.
Verizon Salesman refused give me a receipt... No receipt was given at the store.
Sold me something I didn't need or want.
Refused to me a receipt.
installed plastic protection cover INCORRECTLY, fell off.
Incorrectly setup the Cellular
Verizon Store Manager; Jacob [removed] , Refuses bad service; He now insists upon invoking discrimination against Disabled Veterans per his statements.
Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service