Verizon Lies
RedxxQueen
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was promised 2 $400 gift cards from a Verizon agent over the phone and confirmed through Verizon text. After never receiving said gift cards I called and spoke to a supervisor who told me the agent flat out lied to me. This company has the worst customer service ever. Then of course they conveniently lost my phones I sent in and to top it all off a different customer service agent accused me of trying to just get credits. 

Re: Verizon Lies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be just as upset over the broken promises, RedxxQueen, as $800 is a lot of money! Let's look further into this. 

Per your screenshots, it shows the forms were submitted, and if approved, you'd get the cards in 3-5 weeks. Did you get any confirmation that they were received and the cards were approved? Do you have a tracking or confirmation of the returned devices? 

Please elaborate to better assist you. 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
RedxxQueen
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, I put the devices into the box sent to me and the carrier picked it up. I've never had an issue before, besides the agent verbally confirmed at least one received by the warehouse which is why she requested the gift cards. Since my account and bill has been messed up since the beginning and I've had to get credits for the constant over charging of my account now all of a sudden I'm being told you never received my devices and that the agent promising me the gift cards lied. This company is shady at best.

AngryRN
Enthusiast - Level 2

Very true. It happened to me too. I have been fighting with them since September 2020

plus I never got my nurse discount even though I also have spoken to supervisors several times. This company is a joke! 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The details are appreciated, RedxxQueen. This is not the type of experience that we want you to have. Our goal is to provide you with a better experience going forward. We hope that we can regain your confidence in our support. Please check your Private Messages for further assistance. 

0 Likes
RedxxQueen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah thats the same thing everyone says but unfortunately no one actually means it, so we'll see

0 Likes
RedxxQueen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing here it took them 7 months to finally give me my military discount but won't back date it, they we're charging me upwards of $300 a bill for 3 lines on a basic plan and my phones are buy one get one free and the other is only $5 a month yet no one can explain why my bill is so outrageous each month. Thus company cares nothing for their customers.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too and we're here to help. I'm also a proud Military Veteran and I thank you for your service to our country. Typically the Military Discount is not retroactively applied. The Military Discount may take 1 - 2 bill cycles to be applied. However, we'd be more than glad to continue working with you about this matter. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
RedxxQueen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow this response sounds so mechanical and yet somehow familiar, like "as a verizon customer myself" vs "as a proud veteran myself". Does someone actually write these responses or are they all computer generated? As a veteran who is married to a veteran, I also come from a long line of veterans never would they say thank you for your service. With that being said I find your claims of being a veteran very hard to believe thus further proving my original statement that verizon is nothing but lies, thievery and deception. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RedxxQueen, this is never the experience we want you to have. None of our responses are auto-generated and we genuinely want to make sure you receive a resolution for all of your account concerns. Allow us the opportunity to assist. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.  

0 Likes