Verizon Manager or Escalation Contact
joekonopka

Hi - I am in desparate need of help.  I have talked to over 20 verizon departments or customer service representatives in the past 3 weeks.  I purchased an iphone with an offer to get a higher amount on the trade-in.  The trade in amount was then lowered, so instead of trading in my device, the customer service agent said to  send my new phone back.  I was credited for the phone. 

THe customer service agent then reprocessed it correctly, but I never received the trade-in mailing information.  My original device is still listed as being processed under the first order.  The trade in department said I needed to remove it from the block and that it would work in a few days.  It did not.  Now I don't know what to do.  I have my trade in device and "en I try to complete it says "This device has previously been submitted for trade in under another pending order. "

I know this is complex but the only reason I bought the phone was for the offered higher trade-in amount. 

Is there a department with a manger or someone that has the ability to understand how to correct this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Manager or Escalation Contact
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am very saddened hear about your experience. I would like to take a look at your account for an update on your deice status. have you spoken to our Trade-in team? 800-416-8894 VC_VZW

0 Likes