Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Manager or Escalation Contact
joekonopka

Hi - I am in desparate need of help.  I have talked to over 20 verizon departments or customer service representatives in the past 3 weeks.  I purchased an iphone with an offer to get a higher amount on the trade-in.  The trade in amount was then lowered, so instead of trading in my device, the customer service agent said to  send my new phone back.  I was credited for the phone. 

THe customer service agent then reprocessed it correctly, but I never received the trade-in mailing information.  My original device is still listed as being processed under the first order.  The trade in department said I needed to remove it from the block and that it would work in a few days.  It did not.  Now I don't know what to do.  I have my trade in device and "en I try to complete it says "This device has previously been submitted for trade in under another pending order. "

I know this is complex but the only reason I bought the phone was for the offered higher trade-in amount. 

Is there a department with a manger or someone that has the ability to understand how to correct this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Manager or Escalation Contact
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am very saddened hear about your experience. I would like to take a look at your account for an update on your deice status. have you spoken to our Trade-in team? 800-416-8894 VC_VZW

0 Likes