Verizon Messaging getting stuck when splitting messages
usmaak
Enthusiast - Level 3

Two Note 4s, one working fine.

The other one is having a problem sending any text message that is longer than the length of a standard text message.

If I type and send "This is a text message", it works just fine.  If I type and attempt to send

"This is a text message. This is a text message. This is a text message. This is a text message. This is a text message. This is a text message. This is a text message. This is a text message. This is a text message. This is a text message. This is a text message. This is a text message. This is a text message. This is a text message.", it will sit there forever, and not send the message.

I tried this on both the Samsung Messaging app and Verizon's Message+, and I get the exact same results.

This is something that just started this morning.

I tried rebooting the phone several times, and it did not fix anything.

Any ideas on how I can fix this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Messaging getting stuck when splitting messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello usmaak! Let's get your MMS messages flowing in again! When was the last time you were able to send an MMS message? What zip code are you currently in? Are you having any trouble w/ voice calls, or connecting to the internet/data services? Let's check this feature as well: http://spr.ly/6580B8RSk

KristieQ_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes