Verizon Phone order issue (wont deliver, wont cancel)
anuppimpalkhare

I ordered an iphone 12 mini from Verizon via chat support. I used two gift cards that I had, each had balance of $500. 

The order was placed on 8th Jan 2022. The ETA for delivery was 12th Jan 2022. I needed it as a gift for a family member. When i check order status online it still says processing. I requested to cancel the order. I was given a ticket number and told that that the order will be cancelled and I will get a confirmation within 24 hours. After 24 hours, when I did not hear anything back from Verizon, I again chatted with Verizon support. Today the guy I chatted with told me that yesterday the cancellation order was not successfully completed and he gave me another ticket number  with the same 24 hours timeline.

On top of that balance on both of my egift cards is showing as $0 now. My order was approximately $698. I should have had a balance of close to $300 on one of the gift cards. So the chat rep who processed my order messed up my gift card balance. Verizon does not send any email or text with ticket numbers, so nothing on record. It is on us to take screenshots of the chat. That is very shady.

I need help on how do I get my order cancelled and get my refund (full amount on my gift cards). I am extremely frustrated.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Phone order issue (wont deliver, wont cancel)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and good day! Anuppimpalkhare, I want to be able to assist with any questions/concerns that you might have about the order that was placed and the balance of the gift card. So we can get a better look at all of the specifics, please reply to the Private Message that has been sent. Thank you. -Kevin

0 Likes
anuppimpalkhare

I have replied to the private message that you sent.

0 Likes
anuppimpalkhare

I was given another ticket number on Friday 1/14/2022 and told that my order will be cancelled with 24-48 hours and I will be notified. Nothing happened. Now when I tried to chat with Verizon, first the customer rep transferred my chat to the sales team. Sales rep after asking me for all details tells me that I need to contact customer care. He just confirmed from his system that the order is cancelled. But had no clue on the refund. I check balance on both egift cards. It is zero. He just asked to speak to customer care, which I know will be a couple of hours on hold at a minimum.

I want to know apart from sharing my experiences on social media, is there any authority where I can lodge a complain.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I don't blame you for feeling frustrated by the mixed messages and accumulating tickets. We can continue with looking into the ongoing situation. We're only a Private Note away. 

-David

0 Likes