Verizon Plan XL questions
thecardfamily

Currently we have 3 phones on More Everything 15 GB.

$100 for 15GB, $40 access for each phone= $220

We are adding a new phone so if we stick with what we have then we will be at 15GB for $260 with the added phone, I think.

So if we switch to the Verizon Plan XL 12GB would we get 2GB extra with the new phone or would each phone get an extra 2GB for a total of 20GB?

With the Verizon Plan is the access fee still $40 per phone? Is the access fee different with the new phone or does it depend on how you get the new phone - monthly payment vs. retail vs. 2yr contract?

Out of our 3 current phones one contract is over in April but is currently eligible for upgrade, does that change the access fee?

I think I have more questions but that is it for now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Plan XL questions
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

thecardfamily wrote:

Currently we have 3 phones on More Everything 15 GB.

$100 for 15GB, $40 access for each phone= $220

We are adding a new phone so if we stick with what we have then we will be at 15GB for $260 with the added phone, I think.

So if we switch to the Verizon Plan XL 12GB would we get 2GB extra with the new phone or would each phone get an extra 2GB for a total of 20GB? I believe it would be for the new phone only.  You'd have 14 GB to share betweeen the 4 phones.

With the Verizon Plan is the access fee still $40 per phone? Yes, as long as the line(s) in contract.  Is the access fee different with the new phone or does it depend on how you get the new phone - monthly payment vs. retail vs. 2yr contract? It depends - with the Verizon plan there is no contract option, so by switching to the Verizon plan, you would have to do device payment or full retail or a combo ($200 down to reduce payment, etc).  THe line access is $20, plus your phone payment.

Out of our 3 current phones one contract is over in April but is currently eligible for upgrade, does that change the access fee?  Once the line goes out of contract, the fee drops to $20 on the Verizon plan.  On More Everything, it is NOT automatic, but you can call and get the out of contract or month to month discount.  For your 12 GB plan, the discount would be $25, making the line access for that phpne $15.

I think I have more questions but that is it for now.

Re: Verizon Plan XL questions
MadisonBre
Enthusiast - Level 1

When you are on the Verizon Plan, your line access is going to be $20.00 for any line that is in Device Payments or Not in a contract. If you still have lines that are on a contract, then you are going to be paying for that line $40.00. So you will have to mix and match those numbers to get your exact cost. Also, for the 2GB, that would only be for the phone that was added as a new line, or upgraded.

0 Likes