Verizon Refurbished Phones
coachtodd3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does anyone out there have any opinions, good or bad, regarding the refurbished phones offered by Verizon?  I need to purchase something to hold me over until I am eligible to upgrade. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Refurbished Phones
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

coachtodd3 wrote:

Does anyone out there have any opinions, good or bad, regarding the refurbished phones offered by Verizon?  I need to purchase something to hold me over until I am eligible to upgrade. 

I know one of my buddies on here, Gerio, got a refurbished Droid and loves it. He says that the phone is great and is happy he got such a good deal on the phone. My brother had bought a refurbished verizon Razr for $60. Never had any problems with it. The phone lasted him a good 4 or 5 years.

0 Likes
coachtodd3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for the info.  I am being told that the refurbs are just as good as the new ones.  I think that I am going to go that route for now.  Plus, it won't add any time to my contract.  Once again, thank you...

0 Likes
RocRIz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had this refurbished Blackberry Curve for about four years, and other than purchasing a new battery, it works fine.

I tend to think that refurbs are better than new, because they have already been tested, but that's me.