Verizon Retailer
bobpreston

Hi,

I am very disappointed with TCC, the Verizon Retailer in Cromwell CT.  My son purchased a new phone on Thursday.  On Friday, the phone started to repeatedly crash.  It was defective.  When my son went to exchange the phone, the man there was very rude and told him that he broke it.  He wouldn't exchange it.  Only after contacting the manager and several trips to other Verizon stores, would TCC in Cromwell exchange it.  I thought the customer was always right.  Very disappointed.  I have 6 devices on my account, and I am considering switching to Xfinity now.

Bob

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Retailer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want to see you go, please send us a Private Note and we'll take a closer look. CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
bobpreston

How?

Thanks,

Bob

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@bobpreston wrote:

How?

Thanks,

Bob

Click on their name, @vzw_customer_support  or @cecilec_vzw  which should be a link to their profile and there should be an option to send a private message.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’d be sad to see you leave the Verizon Wireless family, bobpreston. I want to make sure that we get to the bottom of this for you. I’ve sent you a Private Note. Can you please reply to that message?

KevinR_VZW

0 Likes