Verizon Switch Service /Trade-In Program - Never Recommended
SCLin

I am very disappointed with Verizon since I switched services from Sprint service November 2016.  Verizon sales team told me that Verizon would cover any early termination fee if I traded in my old iPhone 6S.  It did not happen and I had to pay out of my pocket $180 early termination fee plus taxes for a total of $211.52.

I had sent in my old iPhone 6S and did not get the trade-in value as indicated and requested to get my old iPhone 6s back and have been asking for almost 2 months and still no response to get my old phone back.

With the terrible customer service and response, I would never recommend Verizon to anyone since Verizon is giving me the run around about either reimbursement of my early termination fee or returning my old iPhone 6S.

VERY DISAPPOINTED with Verizon Customer Service!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Switch Service /Trade-In Program - Never Recommended
orubio

Usually carriers have a max value they are willing to pay for phones, if you did received some kind of compensation then that would be the value the carrier determined for your trade in. on the other hand it could be that Verizon does not give credit for customers that are switching carriers, rather send a reimbursement however i do believe two months is a long time with no news about the issue.

I would recommend to call customer service if you shipped your phone to Verizon or visit the store where you dropped your phone.

In the future i would not take the word of a sales representative to the full extent since the employer does not need to honer promises from employees who have not been trained properly. Therefore do online research from the company your switching to and websites are confusing in the matter of navigating through them in order to find what you need so you also google search before you decide to visit a carriers store and asking an associate for assistance.      

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Switch Service /Trade-In Program - Never Recommended
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

SCLin, we would never want you to reject making the switch. Allow me a chance to take a closer look at your Switch submission.

Please check your inbox for my private message to help you with account specific information.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes