Verizon Website Freezes during check-out;Every.Single.Time.
BBMcDonough41
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have recently (48 hours) been trying to start a new line on my acct and also add a new iPhone to that line. When I get to the "Confirm your Details" page of the process, the page just continues loading, never ending and doesn't allow you to click on anything or advance to the next step in the checkout process. Is there a common occurrence? I've checked roughly 10-15 different websites and they all are working well. My internet is working perfectly as well. I am really starting to lose my mind. I just want to buy a phone and a new line and the Website just absolutely refuses to let me accomplish this!! Please help!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Website Freezes during check-out;Every.Single.Time.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, BBMcDonough41. If the issue persists please contact our Sales Team at

800-256-4646. They will be able to facilitate the order with you, while the matter is looked into. MatthewG_VZW
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Website Freezes during check-out;Every.Single.Time.
mi-movil
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've also been trying to add another line and every time the confirmation page freezes and loads forever. I've tried every day for a week and I've given up.  

Did you get through in the end? 

Tags (1)
0 Likes