Verizon Won't Take Payments
ChristienG15

I've been trying to pay my phone bill for 3 months and always get the same error of my payment cannot be processed. No matter how many times I tried, I got the same error, I called and talked to Financial Services and they claimed it was about insufficient funds and I know that we have more then enough to pay for my phone. Yet they proceed to suspend my services

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Won't Take Payments
ChristienG15

It won't let me edit, but if this is the case. How they refuse to take payment. I'm taking my service elsewhere. This is ridiculous 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Has financial services department indicated that you are restricted to cash only? Are they taking your payments when you call them? Do you have the account set up to autopay the bill? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ChristienG15

When I called them they said nothing about it being restricted to cash only. We've tried through the app, and over the phone but we got the same error message both times, I don't have autopay on because it never worked properly for me. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ChristienG15, we hope you are doing well. We would like to take a closer look at the issue you are experiencing with submitting a payment. Please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist. ~Vic

0 Likes