Verizon and FedEx Shipment Restriction
Randa26
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'd just like to make someone aware that your associates are under the impression that no one is authorized to release the "delivery attempt restriction" on your devices through FedEx.  I spoke with 6 different associates to try to arrange for FedEx to hold my phone at their shipping office without trying to deliver the phone to my house first.  After three hours of calling back and forth between Verizon and FedEx, the 5th associate told me the restriction had been removed.  The following morning I called Verizon to confirm before I went to the FedEx office and I was told by another associate and supervisor that I was given the wrong information.  Only to realize when I got home that evening that my request had been taken care of because there was no FedEx delivery attempt notice on my door.

As a very concerned frustrated customer, this is something that needs to be addressed company-wide.  Tried very hard to work with you all to receive my replacement device and it's extremely disappointing to feel like the people I've been paying every month for years to provide me a service, aren't willing to take 30 minutes of their time to make the extra effort to resolve my concern.  It's also an issue that 6 of your 7 associates, one whom is supposed to be a supervisor doesn't know the proper procedure to release the delivery restriction for a replacement.  That I as a customer have to mediate what the appropriate procedures are regarding a "restriction" on the delivery of your devices.  I felt like the individual you've appointed as a "supervisor" was extremely rude and disrespectful to me, she tried to insult my intelligence and was more concerned with proving her point than making the extra effort to help me.  I've been a Verizon customer for a very long time and 3 years ago things weren't like this.  I'm not sure if you have made budget cuts and that's why you no longer offer replacement devices in the stores, or have made changes to what your representatives are authorized to do but it is severly affecting the quality of your customer service.  I will be writing a letter very soon regarding my experience with your associates and procedures, if my concerns aren't heard I will also be switching providers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon and FedEx Shipment Restriction
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

What did Fedex say when you called them?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Randa26!

I'm so sorry to learn of any poor experience with the delivery of your device. I agree that anyone creating an order to be shipped by Federal Express should be aware of the details. I'd like to make sure all of your issues have been addressed, so I will be sending you a Direct Message if you need me.
I will also forward your verbatim to my leadership team.

Thank you,

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Randa26
Enthusiast - Level 1

That the one of seven associates who I called and who actually tried to

help me was able to release the restriction.

0 Likes