Verizon authorized dealer
Zeberga

I am a customer of Verizon wireless. I was at Verizon authorized retail store in Ellict City, MD,  on 1/28/20 to pick up Fios TV digital Box. 

The Sales Person in this particular store, Lamonte P, informed me that if I trade in and switch my current Moto Z 3 phone to Moto Z 4 my monthly bill wil get lower by 10 dollars without going in to details.  Then I took his word and started the purchase process. In the process he had to call Verizon customer service to obtain help but he didn't explain to me about the detail. He was still tellling me that the monthly bill will be lower by 10 dollars and there will not be hidden or upfront cost for activation and upgrade.  The only additional cost will be the device tax, which I paid. Additionally my previous phone has had 1 payment left to be fully paid off.  When I told him about the remaining balance and if I have to come back after the remaining balance is paid off,  he told me he will waive the remaining balance, which never happened.  I was billed the same amount from my Credit Card with out my consent. 

When I review my upcoming new bills I found a surprising bigger bill on My first bill and  on subsequent bills. I went back to the store and showed the sales person  the bill created by Verizon. He was still denying that the bill from Verizon is wrong and over estimated. He doesn't have any idea  about the activation and upgrade fee on the next month bill. Additionally when I requested to cancel the new purchase and return my previous phone, he informed me that the olfd phone is already shipped out (with in 2 hours of purchae, very hard to believe)

I called Verizon Customer Service, and the representative informed that I was not explained clearly about the bill by the sale person.  The retail store is Franchised and they can't change anything. 

The sale person was engaged in misinformation to sale the device and trying to get his commision. 

I would like the sales person to be accountable for the misinformation and mistrust he has created for his personal benefit

Authorized Verizon Retail Center

Victra Connecting to Life

9337 Baltimore National Pike

Ellicot City, MD 21042

Sales Person: Lamonte P

0 Likes
Re: Verizon authorized dealer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have done us a great service by sharing your store experience with us today, Zeberga - your feedback is priceless! We appreciate all the information that you have proactively collected for us, and we'll submit your experience  to our Leadership Team who will investigate this matter fully. StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes