Verizon cell service extremely poor 48306
George48306

Cell phone coverage in the north east corner of Rochester, Michigan is extremely poor and I can’t keep a call connected reliably. Luckily, I have WiFi calling, but that only works if we have power. Lost power again today and the one bar of cell signal was too weak to create a hotspot. I work from home and need internet. How can I get Verizon to recognize that this is unacceptable in this day and age?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon cell service extremely poor 48306
mikenj2015
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same issue with me in NYC. Signal is getting so low. I am thinking about switching maybe T-mobile. I am tired of paying a lot of money for a mediocre service. I have 3 lines and all of them are poor service. I cannot use the service unless in Wifi. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@George48306 ,

We're sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble, but there's a lot more to find out on this first. Does this happen only indoors and the immediate area? About how far from home do you travel before your service changes? 

-Russell

0 Likes
George48306

I only get 1 bar at best inside and outside our home at 25 mile & dequindre. I have to go about a half mile to get better service. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the best possible service! How long has this been an issue? Does anyone else have the same trouble? 

-Tionna

0 Likes