Verizon connection
Zeel89

Been paying for 5g.

Been getting 4g, most the the time doesn't even feel like 4g and I live in an area that should have 5g. Checked the 5g coverage map on verizon and my area is very well covered with 5g. I love this. 

I gave Verizon a call about my connection issue and my connection got better! I was super happy at first that my connection is fixed after the call and that everyone is wrong about verizon being so bad.

Turns out my 5g isn't fully back, but that 5g connection that shows up now at least feels like 4g. 

A week later me and all my co workers at work who has the awesome verizon connection service, we all lost our connection for hours at work. This is the second time this happened to me with Verizon. Lost connection, no service. For hours. 

My connection goes back to feeling like 4g or less now. Should I call? Nah, it will just be a short temporary connection speed boost to get you off their back for a bit. Pretty smart. 

Now I'm at home and my connection is down again. So I got on my computer with connections that isn't verizon to come let everyone know how great verizon is.

Verizon always want to make sure you get the help you need as quickly as they can provide it. They know your time is valuable and the goal is never for you to have to wait. 

Thank You, Verizon. I can't wait until I leave this awesome service!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your need for speed and we'll be happy to help you with your service concern. We'd like to ask a few questions to better assist you. Could you please provide us with your zip code location? Are you currently located at the problem location? ~Christian

0 Likes