Verizon coverage shrinking along with customer service
hummerja

When I switched to Verizon, it was the best service ever.  I had AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint and at the time wished I had switch to Verizon much earlier.

Then Verizon switched to 5G and everything fell apart, decreased battery life, overheating handsets and nearly non-existent coverage with perpetual call failed errors to the point the phone is nearly unusable for calling.  Hours spent with Verizon support with no solution just generic google responses (at least with Sprint you spoke with an actual tech support technician), SIM cards replaced, phone wiped and reloaded, etc and no solution from Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon coverage shrinking along with customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are always our concerns too. It saddens us to review your feedback regarding issues with your service, battery life, overheating, service coverage, and receiving error messages (For your device).

We've also noted your reference to having contacted our Support Team about these matter and that your concerns have not been addressed or resolved.

May I ask what steps have been taken to assist you? We'd be more than glad to help. -Robert C.

0 Likes
hummerja

Robert, Thank you for the reply.  I spent an additional 4 hours with tech support and transferred to about 7 different people.  The conclusion from one technician is that Verizon has poor coverage and nothing can be done.  Store associate said this is not correct and the issue has been going on for about 6 months and is related to the LTE to 5G conversion with no ETA to correct.  The store associate made arrangements to exchange the handset in case in was an equipment issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying. Let's take a deeper look at what is going on. Please send us a Private Note, so we may be able to better assist. *Gert

0 Likes