Verizon coverage shrinking?
JesseWS

Roughly 2-3 years go 65202 area code got 4G LTE coverage.  Columbia Missouri

I purchased a house 2 years ago last month.  And the coverage in that house was amazing.  Full bars maybe 1 bar missing in the master bathroom.  & 2 bars missing in the Garage.  Speeds were great.

Over the next two years our coverage has gone down hill to the point of maybe 3G connection?  If we answer calls people complain about static & our battery gets demolished if we make phone calls in our house now.

All of my neighbors are switching to AT&T. 

I am about to do the same but i want to know why & how you plan to fix this before i give up & leave you?

Also sending me a "Free Network Extender" is not an option. I already pay you redonkulous amounts of money for poor service that is getting weaker. I shouldn't have to use my Internet bandwidth to host your weak service. 
If this is your only solution.. Then i guess i will have to leave you for other services that are 4x cheaper & do the same thing of hosting service over Internet connections. examples "T-Mobile, Republic, ect., ect."

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon coverage shrinking?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JesseWS!

I regret to learn of any service issues in the area, and definitely don't want to lose you! Let's see what's going on OK? First, I'd like to ask if a ticket has ever been created for your location? Has any troubleshooting been done?
I checked the zip code you provided, and I see some areas that are a part of the extended network (not Verizon Wireless towers). I'd like to pinpoint the location a little better, and ask what services you are having issues with (data,voice calls, messaging) and ask you if you would provide me with two cross streets in your area.
Is the issue mostly indoors?

Please provide me with some additional information and we can take a closer look for you.

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes