Verizon customer service reps are ignorant.
naamd

I just hang up with verizon customer service rep. As on 5/9/2012 I called verizon to cancell my world plan. last call I made with this plan was same day earlier in the morning after that I  never used that service. On my June bill I saw charges for World plan and I was told that I will get credit in my next bill. On june 26th I ported my phone number to another service. My current bill came with charges from 226.50 to 301.00. I was about to call the customer service but was waiting for the weekeend as there is always long wait time. On Friday, July 6th my service was terminated while I was about to leave for work, I ran verizon home agent for diagnosis and find out that there is a problem with my account. I called verizon and was told that because I ported phone and did not verify that i was keeping rest of the service they cancelled all my services. I read my bill statement to the rep that bill says that my contract was renewed till 2014. She does not believe me I mentioned her my call on 6/22/2012 but she said that there is no record of any call ever in May and June. he still promised to restore service within next 4 hours as my frustration grew she transfered me to anothe department there I was told same story. While I was talking my service was restored and I asked the rep to look at my calls log but he refused to believe me. I agin called and got same answer and when tried to explain her about the calls she does not listen. I have my may and June bills with call details and duration of call. Rep this time promissed to issue on e time $35.00 credit for being good customer but still does not believe what I said. I have following calls that I made to Verizon.

On May 9th I called verizon to cancel my world plan. In june bill I still noticed charges and called for inquiry I was told that I will recieve credit in next bill. My

5/9/12 8:06 pm xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx 800Call Minutes of Use 16 .00

6/5/12 11:00 am  xxxxxxxxxx 800Call Minutes of Use 6 .00

6/22/12 10:50 pm xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx 800Call Minutes of Use 14 .00

6/22/12 6:06 pm xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx 800Call Minutes of Use 2 .00

5/26/12 9:35 am xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx 800Call Minutes of Use 17 .00

I have some emails from verizon about some services that I was offered during my conversation that I subscribed and later cancelled because of issues.

I am so frustrated that if I have any other option i will love to say good bye Verizon.

>Post edited to remove phone numbers<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon customer service reps are ignorant.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Don't post phone numbers on this community please!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Xoclon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes they are!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

naamd, I am sorry to learn of the billing issues you have! We want to make sure that all of your concerns are addressed when you first contact us. I regret to learn that this commitment has not been met! I would like to review your account to ensure that your bill, plan and features are correct! Send me a private message to vzwsupport@verizonwireless.com. Please include your name, mobile number and a contact number. Looking forward to assisting you.

Lena A.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes