Verizon customer service
420Angel
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had many issues with Verizon since leaving at&t. First, I was supposed to get $300 for leaving at&t for early contract withdrawl. I was also to be granted $350 for my phone which was a brand new Galaxy S7 Edge I owed $370 on. I have gotten neither and had to pay $120 to have insurance replace cracked screen. That's $790 I am out. Then comes Verizon, offering a great deal. My bill has never been so high and is nothing like what it was implied to be. Then my service is shut off and can not get ahold of anyone anywhere. VERIZON [removed] ! They are not true to their word, just want to sugar coat their image and [removed]  the people who trust in them!!! What gives Verizon?

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

420Angel, I would be just as concerned with all of these issues as well. The last thing we ever want to see if your account suspended, and not having your questions addressed. First and foremost, please reach out to our Financial Services teammates at 866-266-1445 for assistance with your account, as they are best equipped to help get your services back up and running. 

With regard to your switch promotion, please reach out to our teammates in the switch department using either of the methods found through this link: http://spr.ly/6583DGw2P

They can help address and correct any issues that are affecting your trade in requests.

When you have a moment, please review the DM I have forwarded you, as I'd like to help review your billing concerns if you are still in need of our assistance.  Thank you 420Angel.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes