Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon does not accept any form of payment
Margaret15

I have been trying for 3 days to upgrade multiple lines on my account. Each time I go through the complete process and then the Verizon system will not accept my credit card payment. I have already tried:

1) clearing cache and using an incognito browser

2) "waiting a few hours" and trying again (advice from a rep on 11/24)

3) going through a rep via online chat and having them send me a payment link (11/25) - was not accepted

4) calling credit card company and verifying: AmEx is approving the payment attempts, but Verizon's system will not process them.

5) an alternate credit card, also does not process.

I would like to make a purchase. I do not want to be charged a service fee for doing this in a store, just because the online system doesn't work. Please advise. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon does not accept any form of payment
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Margaret15, we want to ensure you can complete your purchase as needed. Can you please advise of the message you're receiving when attempting your purchase with any credit card? The service fee for upgrading online via our website, with a rep by phone/chat and in-store with a rep is now the same but if the issue is occurring with our website and with our CS reps, it would likely occur in store as well. As a result, we'd need to know the exact message being received in case there's an account restriction we need to have our IT team look into for your account.

-Ebony

0 Likes
dgr581

Same problem, wondering if a solution was found

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

dgr581,

We want to make sure you can get your order through without issue. I know that's a big deal. We're always glad to help. What does the site say when it attempts to put that payment through? -Andrew

0 Likes