Re: Verizon e-gift card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

First and foremost, your husband's health is most important. After reviewing the feedback you've provided here, I'd be disappointed too if I were told that I'd receive an e-gift card and that it's not been received. I apologize for your inconvenience and we're here to help in any way we can. As our valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns too. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’re requesting your permission to gain access to your account. Please check your Inbox as we’ve sent a Private Message to you regarding on this topic:

http://spr.ly/6604Go2ly

0 Likes
ShantaiJ

If we have more than 1 gift card can we double it up when making a purchase?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! You absolutely can! We want to make sure that we are on the same page. What exactly are you trying to purchase?

0 Likes
MauryMan
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do we use the egift card for the verizon store? there is nowhere to put the card.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, MauryMan. It's great to have an eGift card, so we're happy to help. Refer to #3 in http://spr.ly/6608GvWmO to learn how to use a gift card. Are you trying to use your card on My Verizon, or in a store location?

TracyB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hajj4126
Enthusiast - Level 1

The same thing just happened to me.  My hubby and I went into our local Verizon store on 9/20 and switched 4 phones lines from Sprint to Verizon.  We were specifically told by the saleswoman that we would receive a $250 Visa or MasterCard GC for each line transferred for a total of $1000.  Well, I just got the email confirming that my “Verizon e-cards” have processed.  I tried calling the saleswoman (she gave us her cellphone number when we purchased the phones and told us to call if we needed anything) and left her a voicemail asking her to call me back because I had a question.  Not surprisingly, she never called me back.

And of course, we already bought all the accessories we need for the phones and already filled out that survey saying what wonderful service we received from the saleswoman.  We were without a doubt mislead and reading this thread makes it seem like this is something that is commonly done.  Unacceptable!

Jond121
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do you use your e-gift card?  WHAT A JOKE....

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Jond121! We hope that you're not having trouble using your e-gift card. If you do, please review our FAQ for more information on how to use them: https://www.verizon.com/support/gift-card-faqs/ 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes
neighbor0
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to apply my Verizon e-gift card against my FIOS and Verizon wireless bills, but I do not see the option for "other payment options" under my account ( I looked on Verizon.com and using the app). Is this because I am enrolled in auto-pay? If so, do I need to discontinue the auto-pay in order to use the e-gift cards? Will I lose the auto-pay monthly discount? This makes no sense to me!!! 

lito213lbc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I understand where to use them, but how to use them is the problem. I got my e-gift cards by email both with six digits pins (which is odd). Now, I am trying to buy accessories on the my verizon app and I cannot find an option to pay with the e-gift cards. I tried adding a new payment form and it only allows me to add credit or debit. So please explain to me how am I supposed to use the e-gift cards. Thanks