Re: Verizon e-gift card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, LeoBlueblood. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. When submitting a rebate, information is presented on how our eGift cards work, and we don't want you to feel this way. With these eGift cards, you may pay your bills and such. We are sure any money you don't have to pay with cash may help in your wedding. DavidRVZW

0 Likes
Bryanj53

That isn't true. I used mine at Walmart.  I typed the number in on the register and it worked. You do not have to use this at Verizon only. 

0 Likes
Craavi

What Verizon is doing out right fraud, you should be ashamed of your self. There is no honor in making business like this. This indicates the downfall of any big empire. Look at wellsfargo, they tried to cheat the customers and lost business and paid fines. All you are doing this for getting customer and know the fact that a customer can always leave the network and never come back. Now you lost a customer his friend and family for life. You may downsize it as small error. But you know its cheating. I was told many things and ended up useless egift card which I cannot use anywhere else 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes